Where does your tongue stay when you’re not speaking? If you’re an English-speaker, it’s behind the top front teeth. If you’re a Russian-speaker, it’s on the bottom of your mouth, lying flat.
I JUST FREAKING CONSCIOUSLY CHECKED AND TRIED TO MAKE IT LAY FLAT BUT NO, IT’S SERIOUSLY AT THE TOP OF MY MOUTH. I DON’T LIKE THIS
"Minerva McGonagall Potter I named you after the bravest person at Hogwarts. "
"Dad you named me after a girl."
“Listen son you talk like that around McGonagall you’ll get your ass handed to you turned into a goblet and be forced to drink from it.”
love yourself as much as you love your favorite character
THIS MAY BE THE GREATEST THING EVER
What if Marvel owned all the rights to their characters?
i could write seven books on how ron is not useless and how he’s a great friend to harry but i hear this woman named jk rowling already did
doin a group project like
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”